Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I did it!

Good morning,
Thanks, Molly, for taking the time to enrich our writing experience through this blog. What a fun opportunity to gain a bit of ground in the tech department as well as having a way to interact a little more with the amazing people in our Tuesday group. I'm humbled by the quality of their writing, but more than that I'm touched by the tender heart each brings to the critique process and I look forward to getting to know each of them better. I suspect that not all groups are as nurturing as the ones you lead. Lucky us.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gay,

    Yeah. I'm glad you made it! Thanks.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gay,
    Glad you joined our group. I agree about Molly--we are blessed to have a teacher of her depth and skill.
    Best,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete